Thursday, October 8, 2009

This Too Shall Pass

I'm in a momentary panic. At least I hope it's momentary.

I've been running around all day, getting ready for our trip to the Southwest, which starts tomorrow. Among the many details I had to attend to, I logged onto American Airlines to print our boarding passes. Guess what?????????? They can't print our passes because we don't have seat assignments, and when I tried to get seat assignments, there were no seats left!!!!! This is for a flight I booked July 22.

Deep breath. I did manage to get seats on the other three flights (two going, two coming home = 4 flights). I just haven't managed the initial flight.

Deep breath. I know it will work out. Serenity now. Deep breath. Relax. We will get seats on the airplane in the morning when we get to the airport. Deep breath. I'll be in a canyon before I know it. This momentary glitch will be the least important part of our trip.

No comments: