Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh my goodness

Oh my goodness....

I was hoping to just add my latest books and movies to my blog and here I am confronted with an entirely  new format and I can't figure out how to edit those lists that I've got going on my blog.  So, now I'm distracted and want to figure out how Blogspot works, but I have to leave the house in 10 minutes.

Suffice it to say, I'm back from China and the Road to China Shawlette is finished and it's a great reminder of our trip.  Here it is:



And now I can report that it is possible to write something, and post pictures in less than 10 minutes.  Let's see if this actually gets posted.  If it works I will say that Blogspot has made some improvements.

1 comment:

Therese said...

Your shawlette is beautiful, Jamar! Nice handiwork! And glad your trip was fun and fruitful.