Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Blogging is a Luxury

Blogging is a luxury unknown to people involved with 18 month old boys. That is why you haven't heard from me in a little over two weeks.  Taylor and I have been in Taiwan, and we are extremely busy with our buddy, Solomon Soup, aka Dan Jian Sen, or Sen Sen to his child-buddies (we don't know what to call him). I hope to return to my India stories in the new year - 2017.

Here's a sampling of our lives:
Introductory dinner at David and Chia's favorite buffet restaurant.

First walk outside with grandpa.

First and last time down the big slide with grandma.

Supervising grandma cooking dinner.

The beginning of a very long hike up a very steep mountain.
Exercising daddy with a box.

Taipei Zoo with Christmas lights.

Boy in a box, reading to Dutch Bunny.

Making friends with our doorman, Li Xiansheng.

On the way to the traditional market a lady we passed gave Soup a balloon.

Nap time with Dutch Bunny and an empty bottle of green tea.
Playing in the sand at Da'an Park.

Mother and boy.

Playing with other kids at the park.

All good things must end.  It's time for a public shower and a change of clothes.

Getting prepared for a professional photo shoot.

Playing at the Songshan Children's Center.
As you can see, we are very busy.

4 comments:

ALevine said...

Oh Jamar and Taylor! What a beautiful family. Sen Sen is absolutely adorable. Don't blog, just enjoy!

Twice Knit said...

Thanks. I needed permission.

Twice Knit said...

Thanks. I needed permission.

Twice Knit said...

Thanks. I needed permission.