Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday Table Setting Made Easy featuring Thomas Lauderdale - Pink Martini's MySpace Blog |

Holiday Table Setting Made Easy featuring Thomas Lauderdale - Pink Martini's MySpace Blog

Here is my gift to all my faithful readers (all two or three of you): a video of Thomas Lauderdale (my favorite Pink Martini pianist) teaching the world how to set the holiday table. After viewing this, I fell head over heels into the Christmas spirit.

My table is set, the tree is up, the cards are mailed, Syvart and Azania are here decorating the tree, David will arrive in 3 days and...................it's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Holiday blogger friends.

5 comments:

diana said...

Ha ha! I loved that! What was up with the little black spider?

Happy holidays, Jamar! (my word verification is "bingsalu", which sounds like an exotic holiday greeting combining Bing Crosby and salute!)

Happy Bingsalu!!

maren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maren said...

From your second faithful blog reader..thanks for the Pink Martini hook up on table top. Is there anything Pink Martini does not do perfectly!

Happy,happy times with your family and it's extensons.

Twice Knit said...

I love that - "bingsalu". Glad you enjoyed Thomas and the table.

sasha said...

that's fantastic! remove the glasses, nice china and silverware, and our table usually has that much clutter on it. I love the snow globes!