It is pitiful that it's taken so long to get back to my blog. So much for the spontaneity and immediacy of blogging. In the last blog I whined about my refusal to follow directions (notice that I didn't write inability – I know I have the ability, my mind just refuses) and the constant need to rip. I also carried on about not liking my finished project. Oy, what a whiner.
So what have I been doing? I went on a trip to Brays Island, Savannah and Charleston. My, that would have been wonderful blogging. I've been to a number of wonderful nurseries and planted my garden – as small as it is. I've done a whole bunch of home improvement projects all of which were blog worthy. Especially the project about living with a 230 pound treadmill smack dab in the middle of my garage and getting it hauled down to the basement and assembled. Not only was that a major event in our lives, it was accomplished in less than a month- or maybe a month exactly. I also managed to get a good size painting project done. I haven't been idle.
Well…………………all those bloggable moments lost. But today's event will go recorded.
My wonderful husband came to me while I was working on my morning beauty routine in the bathroom. It turns out that he needs a photo of himself immediately. "Work" has been requesting a photo for two weeks, and he, who hates to have photos taken of him, blew off the requests. Well, "work" took the upper hand and used his mug shot where he insists he looks like a jack o lantern and that snapped hubby into submission. "Can you take a photo now?" So I left my own beauty routine half complete, grabbed the camera and here's what I got:
Not bad for 7 in the morning. Now, back to my own beauty routine.
1 comment:
Wa ha - that's MUCH better than a mug shot! We passed through Savannah a few years ago on a long road trip and fell in love. Please blog retroactively!!
Post a Comment