The answer is yes! And I think they get upset with how the game goes occasionally. Look what I found mixed among a pile of broken glass in the alley leading to the back door of our apartment.
It looked like some player got furious with the game and tossed it out the window along with the glass top table he/she was playing on. Do any of my Mah Jongg friends ever get that upset with the game?
It can be hard to find Mah Jongg sets in the U.S. So I was excited when I found this display in the local hardware store.
No, I won't be purchasing. These sets don't have jokers. Perhaps the person who threw their tiles out the window wouldn't have done it if he or she had had a few jokers.
It looked like some player got furious with the game and tossed it out the window along with the glass top table he/she was playing on. Do any of my Mah Jongg friends ever get that upset with the game?
It can be hard to find Mah Jongg sets in the U.S. So I was excited when I found this display in the local hardware store.
No, I won't be purchasing. These sets don't have jokers. Perhaps the person who threw their tiles out the window wouldn't have done it if he or she had had a few jokers.



No comments:
Post a Comment